Visiting the Library:
The library building is open during the following hours: M-Th 9AM to 8PM; F 9AM to 5:30PM; SAT 9AM to 4PM.
Masks are suggested for unvaccinated patrons while inside the building.
No Contact curbside hold pick up is available during the following hours: M-TH 9AM-8PM; F 9AM-5:30PM; Sat 9AM-4PM. Please use the following procedure to utilize curbside hold pickup:
- Patrons should place holds on items through the library catalog or by calling 320-235-3162.
- After the library contacts you that the item is available for pickup come to the library and park along 5th SW by the library entrance.
- Call 320-235-3162 to notify staff you have arrived. Be sure to have your library card number with you to verify your identity.
- Staff will checkout items and place them on the bench or table outside by the entrance stairs.
- When staff leave pick up your items.