In order to keep the library a pleasant place to visit, all library users are expected to:
- Show respect for all patrons, staff, furnishings, and materials.
- Keep your voice low and language civil.
- Properly check out library materials.
- Refrain from boisterous conduct, running, throwing items, or other conduct which could endanger anyone.
- Keep entrances, doorways, and stairs, both inside and outside, clear for other people.
- Use the furniture and other facilities in an appropriate manner.
- Refrain from gathering in groups, as the resulting noise and behaviors easily become disturbing to other library users.
- Refrain from using tobacco on library property.
- Refrain from bringing beverages or food into the library.
- Refrain from using skateboards, scooters or in-line skates on library property.
Persons who choose to violate these policies will be asked to leave the library. Repeat offenders may have their library privileges suspended.